Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Greatest Hits, Track 11




“Why yes, this IS 400-count soft flannel, why do you ask?”



Super Tuesday! Vote early, and vote often!



“Me? You wanna piece of ME? Do you SEE me?”



“I’ll take this one, garcon.”



Getting his ass kicked by a ladybug…not the Boy’s proudest moment…



“I was a Cesarian, I don’t know what the hell to do here.”



SOMEbody has just cut one.



I call this shot “A Boy, a Dolphin, a Shark, Another Shark, a Rhino and a Green Racecar.” Artsy.



Lil Bear politely tries to stay awake while the Boy explains racket-pinion steering to him. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.



“You go first.” “No, you go first.” “You.” “You.”

I can’t wait to see the scene re-created 15 years from now when I take them both to their first “working girl.” Well. Or when they take me. (cue sad, depressed sigh)



The boys’ first upside down sippy cup tap hits. Afternoon took a downturn after that.



“Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten…Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."



Heeeeeey, lookout below: just a coupla swinging bachelors doing some cooking in the kitchen! No big deal!
















The best part about the whole kitchen scene is that for about 10 minutes, the boys worked absolutely silently, going from stove to sink to cabinet and back and forth 100 times in perfect concert with each other. Watching this becomes hysterical when one of them at any point in time was opening the same 3 cabinets over and over again "hey, what's in here? hey, what's in here? hey, what's in here? hey, what's in here? heywhatsinhereheywhatsinhereheywhatsinhereheywhatsinhere?(opencloseopencloseopencloseopencloseopencloseopencloseopencloseopenclose)" Was dying.

No comments: