Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Personality Crisis

When we were in high school, my buddy Ryan had a ponytail. The ponytail, however, was short-lived thanks to my little brother. About 4 years old at the time, he walked up to Ryan, young face contorted with confusion. After staring at Ryan for a few minutes, he finally works up a question.

"What's that in your hair?"
"It's a ponytail."
Long pause, still staring...."are you a girl?"
"haha! No, I'm a guy."

To which my brother slowly turns to me and says "then...am I a girl?"

That's what I thought of upon hearing just now that my bff Mark Sanford is admitting to having an affair with some Argentinian woman. Wtf - first the Ensign guy last week, now Sanford...since when did Republicans have affairs with WOMEN??? Aren't they supposed to be fucking little boys? Hey, I like women...am I a Republican???!?!!?!

No comments: