Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sanford III

There is something tragically human about Mark Sanford's whole deal today. It's sadly obvious via his emails he's really in love with this Argentine woman. So much so that it led him to wander around South America, seemingly befuddled and still so when he gave his press conference today. That's the whack, irrational shit people in love do; different from the usual paying a stockboy to jerk them off shit these guys usually get busted for.. And notice that his mistress is the first person he refers to when he lists the people he's hurt. Has a Charles/Camilla feel to me. Also, there's hope for me that it's possible that some women I've known for 8 years might end up to be the love of my life. So. Just saying.

Of course, he was still a hypocrite who was an outrageously shitty governor. But hey. Am I not human? If you bleed, is it because of my prick?

No comments: