Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Good Omen

My worrying about whether or not a healthcare bill will pass soon ended approximately 7 minutes ago, when on The Joe Scarborough Show Jim Cramer dramatically declared that a bill is not going to pass, exactly nothing is going to happen, and he knows this by events going on right now in the stock market.

So since we know that Cramer is a loud-mouthed jackoff who has gotten EXACTLY NOTHING RIGHT AT ALL, EVER, I feel Obama should start passing out the "It's a Bill!" cigars today. Thanks, Jim!

Seriously, I can't believe David Axelrod and Chuck Todd didn't just say "Why do I have to defend myself to this fucking idiot? Why is he even on this show?"

1 comment:

Kiko Jones said...

Yeah, Cramer, the same guy who touted dumbass Lenny Dykstra as a financial whiz.