Monday, July 20, 2009

Hung. Over.

I guess the male barely legal interns over at the UG have settled their sexual harrasment lawsuit and have a new post referencing Ezra Klein's wondering if crocs are a symbol of the whack shit people buy when there's ons of money floating around. Which I remarked on a few years back HERE:
2) I think a good barometer of how much money we misspend in this country is the fact that toilet paper has different colors and patterns. What is this for? You know there’s some companies whose sole job is to spend millions on figuring out the market etc “people like blue”. What the fuck. I mean, is there anything else we have ever created that has a more ignominious ending as a piece of toilet paper? You spend your life in the dark, rolled up tight with the other guys, and then the second you finally see the light of day BAM!!! You’re being scraped against someone’s asshole having shit smeared on you. The bottom line is always the same, yet for some reason we’re compelled to have different colors/patterns etc. “I’ll spend the extra 20 cents a roll if there’s sailboats on my tp.” Camon.

I am also miserably hung over. And skorts should be banned for false advertising.

No comments: