Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Is She Still Eligible for the GOP Batshit Olympics?

I thought about how much fun some governors have as lame ducks… travel around the state, to the Lower 48 (maybe), overseas on international trade – as so many politicians do. And then I thought – that’s what’s wrong – many just accept that lame duck status, hit the road, draw the paycheck, and “milk it”. I’m not putting Alaska through that – I promised efficiencies and effectiveness! - Sarah Palin's slightly coherent, "maybe she's drunk?" resignation speech
God bless Palin:
"I am not a quitter. I am a fighter," Palin told CNN on Monday while on a family fishing trip, on the heels of her Friday bombshell announcement that she was resigning as Alaska's governor.

Palin did her interview standing on the shores of Dillingham, Alaska, wearing waders. She granted 10-minute interviews to CNN and three other news networks Monday.
First she says she's not quitting...while discussing the subject of her quitting her job. Wow. Then, just to remind us that there is human-level batshit, and then there's PALIN batshit, she says all this while on a family fishing trip. Awesome.

No comments: