Monday, July 13, 2009

What the Fuck???!!

About a paragraph and a half into this short article I took my dick out and started jerking off - then I realized that I was on the subway platform and that I was reading the Daily News and not Penthouse Forum. Are you shitting me?

"Boxing legend Arturo Gatti's sexy stripper-wife choked the life out of him with her purse strap"

"The stunner's eyes were hidden by giant designer sunglasses as she walked to a police cruiser in low-rise blue jeans and a clingy white top that showed off the toned physique that first caught Gatti's eye."

"The busty bombshell's purse was found"

"Authorities detained the tight-bodied beauty early yesterday"


Seriously? The next time someone sneers that bloggers are dudes that live in their mother's basement in their tighty-whities as opposed to "real" journalists whose every word should be respected as if from Shakespeare himself, I'm pointing them to this "article."

No comments: