Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ah, Kenny

I have no idea why, but Kenny, first featured in BLACK HISTORY MONTH, (worth clicking just to see pic of Kenny with McGruff, also Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf!!!) just shot through my head. Fuck it, at least the Gnat will enjoy this one ;)

- Kenny Thompson. I went to school with Kenny for 12 years, and not once did I see him in school. His name was always on the roll call, but I never actually saw him in the building. Like a rabbit, no one has ever heard his actual voice. However, if you ever drove through town, even once, guess who you’d see? Kenny. Hell, I thought Kenny had a deal with the teachers: “Okay Kenny, if you walk aimlessly around town for the next 12 years, I’ll pass you.” I mean, look at this kid.








Wasn’t Billy Crystal born to do an impression of him?

No comments: