Monday, August 17, 2009

Bitches

As people that know me already know, in my personal life I treat women as cum dumpsters that wear clothes; I run from bed to bed, banging out hot bitches (usually with their friends or twin sisters.) I give them no respect, nor do I think much about them after I've wallpapered their backs with The Xmas Stain. They are helpless to fight me, what with my perfect lips, faux-longing eyes and a little something in my pants I call Nature's Mistake that has to get it's own seat on airplanes.

However, POLITICALLY, I probably have more in common with women than men, in particular old white men who seem to make up 386% of Congress at any given time. This, coupled with the fact that I've always wondered why women, with their majority, haven't taken over the country. And now I see this from Yglesias, which hopefully will find more women to run for public office and maybe change some of the staus quo, same old shit helping the same 6 dudes over and over.

No comments: