Saturday, August 08, 2009

Sniffin' Palin

The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society', whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice-presidential candidate wrote.

Gee, I really feel bad for Palin's parents. Gosh, if only there was a social insurance program administered by the United States government which provided health insurance coverage to people who are aged 65 and over. Boy, something like that would be great, as opposed to Obama's death panel. Boy. That makes me sad :(

As for her kid Trig you know what, I'll say it so that you people don't have to: fuck him. Only in America could a brain-dead fuck like Sarah Palin somehow gain millions of even MORE brain-dead followers who can make the average American turn on a kid with Down's Syndrome. Before Palin, whenever I'd hear about a Down's kid I'd think "oh man, poor kid." Now I hear this kid's name and I hafta think "oh great, here's another million people who will fucking pop a hamstring jumping up to make sure they can't afford to have a doctor look at the pus dripping from their dicks cause some millionaire is waving her retarded kid in front of their faces. Awesome."

No comments: