Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sniffin' Palin

I just went to Facebook to become friends with Sarah Palin so that I can 1) keep track of her historic race to the Planet of Batshit 2) find more pictures of her to levi my johnston to and 3) give her a gateway to find me and visit me and get me up in them guts (with maybe lunch on her? Lugers?)

But it looks like you can't be her "friend," you can only be her "fan." What the fuck is this? Must say, this is the first "I just wanna be fans" speech I've ever gotten from a woman I wanted to bang. Very disappointing. I will not ask to be her "fan," I will not dip down to the level of the useless idiots shouting "GO GIRL!!" and sending her money; I wanted to stay up on another level, the "I will make fun of what a retard you are whilst shitboxing you" one. But no. Impossible. This makes me sad :(

No comments: