Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Widening Gap

Apparently the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer at:
...a level “higher than any other year since 1917 and even surpasses 1928, the peak of stock market bubble in the ‘roaring’ 1920s.”

I would surmise that this is also a peak period for the poor cheerleading the gap widening, doing all they can to keep the richest of the rich rich, but one number of this does jump out at me:

1917.

"Higher than any other year since 1917." Hmm. You know what happened in 1917?

JFK was born.

And what did he become famous for?

THAT''S RIGHT PLAYAS - it's aboutsta rain mad pussy all over!!!!!!!!! Models, movie starlets, secretaries, whatever - hey, some income numbers aren't gonna be the only gap I'm gonna be widening, know what I'm gettin at?

Let's play, playas!!!! (pre-sniffing my own finger)

"Let me be good cop this time; you be bad cop."















(alternate entry: "Lemme sniff again, dad!!")

No comments: