Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dreams

Every dream I remember in the morning is one that my father is in. Like THIS ONE. I don't know why, and I feel guilty about it re: my mother, but I am reminded of one of my all-time heroes Louis Mitchell, a teacher I taught with in 2000 who LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED to talk about food!!!!! (yet was in great shape at the age of 51 ... grrrrr)...the first time I met him I was sitting in a room with other teachers, bored to death, and he comes bursting in "okay..who's talking about food??!!" :)

I was worried about the disparity of my dreams until I overheard him say to somebody "oh, I'm haunted by my father, that's just the way it is." Eased my mind some. I'm not alone.

Dude lives in Jersey. Ain't seen him in 9 years, I bet if I saw him tomorrow I'd have the time of my life. :)

No comments: