Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion Weekless

Speaking of The Fashion Herald, I'm a little bummed to find out I won't be able to join her for any of our fashion week "antics" :( First of all, let's not pretend we all don't know that the last 50 articles of clothing I've gotten have come because of my work for the FH. And as much as I couldn't give a shit about fashion, me & FH have always had a blast cracking each other up.

We started out with what will forever be our own piece de resistance: Posh Spice and the Queen Mum. Sigh.

And then of course there's FH doing the impossible: getting me to a gym.

And almost selling me a Blackberry.

Oooooh, our first "professional" video, in which I get slapped by a girl, make popcorn, and FH gets to pretend she's Chad Pennington's girlfriend.

and this one is a favorite cause it features my greatest Fashion Week line, about the Jets. Still patting self on back for that one (AND I got a date with Heather Locklear. no big whoop):



And our last hurrah (so far.)



Don't worry - I'm sure I'll be back for the next season of Fashion Week!

4 comments:

Nerdhappy said...

Are those Stan Smith's? Sweet shoes dude. The jets line was pretty darn good!

Anonymous said...

How 'bout starting another blog for all your repeats?!

Pops said...

"Your 2008 New York Jets!"

*laughs!!*

Tricia said...

But we've still got Barbie!
Feb. 12th - 19th, 2010, last shows in Bryant Park. I'm putting you on hold now, and this time you're actually picking up your press pass:)