Monday, September 28, 2009

Jerking Off to Cartoon Bears. This Is What I've Come To




Anyone else remember that Super Sugar Crisp song from it's commercial, back in the day. Sometimes I get it stuck in my head for hours, and just that bear's fucking "hey, I just smoked my weight in pot" voice will start cracking me up until I'm laughing out loud, like kids at a clown party, or anybody who has seen my Pamphlet Book of Lady Conquests. I found this clip, and am blown away by things I wouldn't have caught as a kid. For instance, the warning against man-made pollution, obviously a precursor to warnings about global warming. Always teaching, I guess. Like Smokey the Bear, now that I think of it. Why have bears always been way ahead of us when it comes to the environment? Cause the Pope wears a funny hat? Interesting.

But how bout that lil Honey Bear of his? Fucking christ, anybody else surprised she doesn't end the commercial by riding his face? Jesus. "Gimme some sugar," she purrs through lips with about an inch-thick smear of lipstick, while prancing around in a skirt that barely covers her surely sweet & tangy furry bear pussy (twats the 70's young bucks.) And gee, I wonder what her "reward" for Sugar Bear will be? Oooooh, probably some puffy, already-wrecked pussy lips and a bear rim job THAT's a mystery! AND the last thing she says is "vitamin treat." WHHHHHHHHAAT? I've got a vitamin treat for you - sprayed all over your back, you fucking bag of fuck-beartrash!!!!!!!

Luckily for her, Sugar Bear apparently doesn't own a pair of pants, so his bear dick is always ready for that sweet honey pot of hers.

I've never jerked off to a cartoon bear from a commercial. But I'll be honest, this is the closest I've come. Can't get enough of that Creamy Bear Pussy Super Sugar Crisp, indeed.

1 comment:

The Gnat said...

Was the Honey Bear voice also Mandy Pepperidge from Animal House?