Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Know-All

Xmastime pal THE KNOW-ALL has hung out her "Gone Fishin' for Good Sign," apparently she has an actual life to look forward to, unlike a certain sexy, "where the hell are his pants?" swashbuckling blogger we all know and love. We wish her well; I always enjoyed her restaurant reviews, be them in Greenpoint or fucking Mars, as well as her horse racing stuff which I never understood but she made seem interesting.

Tomorrow being Bruce's birthday reminds me that The Know-All gave Xmastime the only non-"the one where you show your ass is funny" compliment he's ever gotten, telling me that she went out and bought Born to Run after reading my post on it, my 6th-ever post all the way back in the oh-fives. I'll always remember she told me that.

Good luck Know-All! obviously I'm saying all this so I can cuddle up to a certain somebody's awesome cuddly hubby soon ;)

No comments: