Thursday, September 10, 2009

Michael Savage is the Smartest Man in the World

A coupla months ago I wrote about what a genius Michael Savage is:
It looks like Michael Savage is banned in the UK for fermenting hatred. I wish he was banned here - not because of his fermenting hatred but because he spends about 80% of each show explaining to everybody that he is the most educated person in the radio, always with "look, I'm not boasting, it's just a fact, it's something you have to accept, that I'm incredibly smart, I'm not boasting" and on and on and on. It's kind of douchbaggy charming, actually. Last night apparently he spent the first hour doing "something that's never been done before" ie did the hour as satire. Okay. Then after informing us that that's what he he had been doing, he went on to say that in listening to a recording of it during the break he realized that he had kind of failed because his amazing education and raw intelligence did not allow him to speak without being 100% correct on all things. Brilliant. Reminds me of when I apologized to a chick for my dick being too big and my lovemaking TOO amazing to give her the Big O.

Man. He IS brilliant. What a smart guy. He must really be THE most educated person in radio. Wow.

Oh yeah, he just got dumped by his flagship company. I'm sure he was smart enough to see that coming.

No comments: