Thursday, September 24, 2009

More Kiss

Speaking of KISS, anyone pick up that Gene Simmons 15-disc box set yet?
I immediately do a spit-take of whichever chick’s titty was in my mouth and I’m like, are you kidding me? 150 Gene Simmons songs? And you know Gene is sitting there grinning like a cheshire cat, “oh boy, wait til everyone gets a load of this genius!!!” Ahhhh…Gene….your band has had two songs that people actually like – one’s by your drummer, and the other one actually uses the word “party” as a verb. Please. I shiver to think of what his solo shit must sound like. A vault of solo Gene songs about to be dropped on us? I’m reminded of Pete Rozelle, who upon hearing that the Iran hostages would be given lifetime passes to Major League baseball games said “haven’t they been through enough?” Man.

No comments: