Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sniffin' Palin

As bemused as I am by the whole Palin/Levi saga, I can't really take him at face value any more than I would take anything she herself says. But one thing HERE does crack me up:
"A week or two after she got back she started talking about how nice it would be to quit and write a book or do a show and make 'triple the money.' She would blatantly say, 'I want to just take this money and quit being governor.' "

TRIPLE the money? REALLY? The governor of Alaska makes $125,000. And so Sarah Palin was willing to throw away her political legacy and cause the uproar that she knew would ensue, and have herself and her family dragged through the mud by the evil media she believes has been created solely to destroy her, all for the massive sum of ...$375,000?

Awesome.

No comments: