Thursday, October 15, 2009

Secret Girlfriend

I gave this show a chance, what with it's "you're the star" being somewhat inventive; the gist is the show is from your own pioint of view, camera pointing as if the characters are actually speaking to you.

And so far from what I can tell, I am a young, somehow-unemployed-yet-with-enough-money-to-go-out-every-night guy with a hot new super-cool girlfriend who inexplicably loves sports, beer and video games and an ex-girlfriend who is balls-hot and can't seem to go a few hours with breaking into my room and acting like a complete Victoria's Secret model slut, and my days are filled by aimlessly walking around without being able to go thirty seconds without having an outrageously hot stranger dressed like a whore with humongous titties beg me to fuck her. In other words, a little TOO dead-on for me. Hmm.

XMASTIME GRADE: F-

This show is beyond fucking stupid.

No comments: