Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sniffin' Palin

 Sarah wants to get pizz-naid.

 On one hand, I'm reminded how annoyed I am that every fourth year we hafta pretend Iowa is the most important thing in the world and kiss it's ass, which may or may not explain why I have corn syrup in my veins.

BUT on the other hand, from Day 1 Sarah Palin has told us that she is a maverick who's not interested in doing the ol' "status quo" vis-a-vis what other politicians have always done. "Old Beltway DC Insider Politicians" might see Iowa as a chance to begin applying their message to a national construct of change and reform, a chance to let these most important of potential supporters see what they're about, what they stand for, and what they intend to do. Palin, outside the box as usual, sees Iowa as "you gottsta PAY me."

In other words, she's going rogue. Isn't she awesome?

No comments: