Sunday, November 15, 2009

Eddie

A coupla nights ago I was watching a bio on Eddie Murphy, and was blown away about how much I had forgotten re: how funny he is. I mean, who the fuck was funnier than Eddie Murphy? PLUS he actually did real movies, not just fucking 2-hour versions of shitty SNL sketches like most who followed him afterwards from the show. I mean, it's impossible for him to NOT be funny. I'm reminded of an argument I got in with some friends a few years back, who tried to tell me Chris Rock was funnier. Fucking please. That idea sounds even more ridiculous today than it did then.

Anyway, that's been on my mind for awhile, and then today I noticed there some new MTV reality show coming up soon, called Jersey Shore. Oooooh, yeah!!  Big, dumb, 45-minutes-on-my-hair, Growing Up Gotti Kids wannabe loud motherfuckers hanging out clubbing on the Jersey Shore all summer. Perfect. I can't wait to watch these fucking idiots talk at 300dbs and then pretend to get in fights. Look for "stoopid" to go off the charts with this one.

And who nails it? Eddie. Perfect.

3 comments:

Kiko Jones said...

I thought MTV had been doing that Jersey shore nonsense every summer for a while now. I know I've seen bits of that garbage.

ope said...

chris rock over eddie?! tea-bag propaganda.

Xmastime said...

was tbone, godihateyourtbone, and someone else. i was incredulous.