Monday, November 02, 2009

The Levi/Palin War


Percolating along nicely.

Just because I don't believe a word she says doesn't mean I believe every word he says. But I will say this:

There is absolutely no chance that we will make it to the 2010 elections without finding out she's been fucking somebody. I'm sorry, not gonna happen. No chick that smoking hot who married her small-town nobody high school boyfriend from almost 30 years ago who suddenly finds herself in the company of famous, charasmatic men such as, say, Alec Baldwin, is not gonna start fucking one of them. Mark my word, there is zero chance this will not happen. And if it can't be me, I want it to be Levi. How off-the-charts crazy awesome would that be? (fingers crossed)

2 comments:

Gina said...

ain't gonna happen

Kiko Jones said...

That would be awesome, tho. Ha!