Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Reason to Live

Apparently the once-thought-as-happening Saved by the Bell reunion is not happening. But I had no idea this was the reason (via Zack Morris himself):
“No one has come up with a good plan,” Mark-Paul added. “People have been saying, “Oh, I want a reunion.” Well, of what? Do they want to see us get together and talk to each other? Or do they want to see a full episode? No one is opposed to it, but there’s just nothing.”
I've mentioned I'm neck-deep in writing my inevitable billion-dollar bestseller The Manny Tapes. Plus as I mentioned last night I'm thinking of creating a show featuring rats (title: Classic Rat Theatre? or Rat Park? hmm...)

But that shit's officially on hold, as now I have found the reason that God put me on this Earth. I mean, can you imagine being known as the guy that came up with the idea that got the Saved by the Bell reunion made? Good lord. I don't use the words "international hero that gets more pussy than a scratching post," but I feel it would apply here. (rolling up sleeves, looking at blank page, rubbing one out to the "duh!" guest appearance by Jessie's new "friend" Gina Gershon, writing down new ideas.)

No comments: