Monday, November 30, 2009

Wow.

Even in her latest 9th grade book report wherein she is concerned with the president's naiveté re: foreign policy (I'm sure he'll lose about as much sleep over her concerns as Bush does by my thoughts on him), my gf Meghan, despite her "outrage" and "indignation" about the subject becoming such a big deal a few weeks ago, just can't stop talking about her giant tits:
As the fighting in Afghanistan continues to escalate, I can’t help but believe that soldiers are being left behind both by this administration and the media. The media has seemingly lost interest in these wars and doesn’t give them the proper coverage they deserve. On the same day CNN was producing news breaks about my cleavage in a Twitter picture, 14 soldiers had just died in Afghanistan. As Obama stalls and hesitates to make decisions, these soldiers in Afghanistan are not being given the support they need.
Wow. At this point, surely I can't be the only person who is now wondering how she's gonna work her funbags into her father's eulogy one day, am I?


"My father was a hero at war, and in the United States Senate...I'm so sad he's gone, it's so tragic, just like how tragic it was when everybody was so fixated on my cleavage back in 2009, which you can see at ------------.com, instead of focusing on the two wars my father had bravely helped to insist we prolong through today in 2025..."


Her tits have become her own version of Guiliani's 9/11.

No comments: