Monday, January 11, 2010

Ahh, Gordon.

Early this morning I got a comment on an old post:
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, www.video-clips-of-women-giving-birth.com
Of course, upon seeing that it then asks me to link to "video clips of women giving birth", I think this MIGHT not be a "real" comment.

And a little while ago, someone else in a comment on my Hoosiers post this morning was nice enough to write:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up! 
Which puts me in a conundrum, cause the post from the first comment is from May 2008....and the comment has jogged my mermory so I wanna link to it again...so I will!  :)

XMASTIME MEETS GORDON RAMSAY!!!!!!

No comments: