Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Closer

Back in September I wrote
As emotional as I am, as much of a pussy as I am, I do actually revel in science. In my own mind, I started to realize about ten years ago** that it wouldn't be long before we had telescopes that could pinpoint the start of the universe - as in we could literally see the Big Bang. And that's when I doubly realized you know what, we've reached back and photographed the face of god and...it's not God. It's us.

So I'm excited about this shit. I do not understand it at all, but I'm fascinated by it and will keep up.

Hey, I promised I'd keep up*, and I am: we're getting closer. Prertty amazing. (NASA, not me.)




* you know, for those of you who don't have access to...CNN
** ie prolly the last one to figure it out, as usual 

ps: "I revel in science" = TOP 5 GAY XMASTIME MOMENTS 

No comments: