Saturday, January 09, 2010

Curt Schilling is Awesome

Ah, my old friend Curt "I'm a Dumbass!!" Curt Schilling is on top of the Brit Hume fiasco:
Flame away, but read this first.
Rant and rave, scream, bitch and moan, but when you realize it’s all true don’t yell at me.
Oh and all you Ann haters, just remember that when she stoops to Bill Maher’s level and debates, she does so with facts, while he does so, as do most of the folks that hate her, with humor, stupid stories or BS.
First of all, Curt...really? It's one thing to link to Ann Coulter and say hey, I agree with what she says, but it's another thing altogether to act as if someone who thinks that the Middle East should be slaughtered into Christianity deserves a "BAM! there it is, NAILED IT!!!" belief that she has "facts" on her side.

Unfortunately for me, I only have one Marley to point out my bullshit and try to slap me around on this blog; turns out when Curt tries to post his bullshit, his own readers really let him have it. Out of the maybe 40 comments, 36 ripped him to shreds, and these are a few of my favorite moments:
Wow, just when you took a bit of a break from being a moron, you’re back with a vengeance.

The more you post non baseball opinions the more I realize how clueless you really are.

Curt, for goodness’ sake, please get a job as a baseball analyst somewhere so we can actually get good information from you. Ann Coulter? Seriously??

Thanks Curt – you just made it easy for me to decide to stop following your blog.

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion. Mine is that not only is Coulter an idiot, so is Brit Hume.

Curt, I’d address your own stupidity before I questioned others. Get an education. You embarrass yourself every time you post. Congratulations for making yourself the 25th most likable person on the 2004 team. Keep slinging a baseball around like and telling others how to live. Fool.

Curt, Ya know, I’ve had this blog on my feed reader for a while now. Even though I’ve never agreed with anything non-baseball you’ve ever talked about, I have respected your baseball career and I have enjoyed the occasional post here on the topic. Also I sometimes like to hear from the other side of the political debate. Just so I know what y’all are thinking. But I’m deleting it off my feed reader now. You, Brit Hume and Ann Coulter seem to be saying that your religion is better than anyone else’s religion and it’s not just liberals that have a problem with that. Ann Coulter is the least “Christian” person I can think of. Maybe she thinks all of her hatred and demagoguery can easily be forgiven because of her “faith”. I’m betting on otherwise. So take care. I’m outta here.

Blogger HL Mencken [sic] mentioned the time when Coulter said that “Jews need to be perfected.” Curt, would you have run that little nugget of “truth” by Sox owner Tom Werner when you were still with the team?

Curt; You live so close to Walden Pond. Why not grab some Emerson and start reading. In fact involve your whole family. Your children should understand how close they live to one of America’s great thinkers. Then tell us how you feel about A.C.

Stop giving us Christians a bad name!!!”

Curt, Coulter manufactures “facts” that suit her ad hominem attacks. Coulter is to politics what Limbaugh is to ballet…stick to baseball…you suck as a political pundit. Being from Alaska, Palin must set your heart on fire also…what do you see from your house…a library?? Go visit.

Then we’ll get into a discussion about facts and not about a super-human who was born of a virgin, nailed to a cross, died, magically came back to life, magically resurrected a friend, climbed a mountain after being dead for 3 days and then ascended into a magical post-life. Yeah, Curt…let’s talk about facts…you lunatic.



1 comment:

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.