Thursday, January 07, 2010

Expectations Make a Bloggah Wanna Hollah


Must say, I'm shocked at how laugh-out-loud funny it is so far. While somehow graduating from college with a degree in English without having read any Dickens (despite my preferring English Lit over American), I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it's a pleasant surprise.

I also somehow didn't hafta read Shakespeare for my degree. But then, I went to school wherein one of my fraternity brothers enrolled without bothering to finish high school, so maybe I wasn't really at a veritable laboratory for geniuses. As in my A+ in Garfield vs. Heathcliff 401 seems a tad tainted at this point.

1 comment:

Gina said...

You have a voice like Earle Hamner, and I was thinking you could probably do very well as a personal aide to one or more elderly persons...you know, reading classic novels...

Serious. Put an ad on Craigs List. I guarantee you there are many many wealthy old people would be delighted and pay well to be read to. It's a luxury that only some can afford.