Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Fatty Fatty 2 x 4

Some of you might know I have a blog called I AM GOING TO DIE A BIG FAT FUCK, at which I'm trying to count calories so I can lose a ton of weight. Turns out there's been a guy doing the same thing HERE, and he's lost 130 pounds in only one year. It's certainly something I know I can do, and NEED to do (this guy says what I know, that his cause of death will definitely be heart attack; I am often aware that I am in a race to lose weight before my heart explodes into ribbons in a few years. Which, of course, depresses the shit out of me and leads me to do things like consume 2800 calories in one sitting with fucking pizza.)

I found this through CNN, where it's not completely clear HOW he lost the weight - he's emphatic in his eating whatever the hell he wants, only in slightly less amounts. He doesn't seem to be killing himself at the gym. I supposes the answer is that his weight loss has been so gradual, 2-3 pounds a week, at an extemely steady and consistent pace. THAT'S what I need to work on. I'll get in a few good days, then total disaster, which breeds more disaster. One answer is to quit drinking so much; it's those mornings-after that make me say "fuck it, I'll order Kam Sing."

Ah well. It's a good website, and something else to (hopefully) inspire me. Maybe by this time next year, I'll be the one who lost 130 pounds. (chicken fingers crossed for luck!)

No comments: