Friday, February 19, 2010

Christ, I'm a Loser

IT'S PROBABLY TOO LATE TO EVEN BOTHER CALLING THE GIRL I MET LAST SATURDAY.

Fuck it, caps, ain't retyping.

As you know, one of our "connections" was our love of the movie Hoosiers

I've always said that in any job interview with a dude, if I can just somehow move the conversation around to sports, I'd get the job.

So a part of me is saying fuck it, call her...and if I can just somehow get the conversation to Hoosiers, she'll be caught in my web forever!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

i would save the Hoosiers commonality for some golden moment or gifting. you don't want to overuse it. maybe broaden the subject to other Anspaugh or sports related films. course you don't wanna corner the poor thing amd make her feel stoopit. maybe she likes pizza. try that out on her. Maybe take her to Hooters (jk)

Gina said...

if you are nervous about calling, just go back to where you met. if she is thinking about you, she's gonna wind up thre again. and again.