Saturday, February 06, 2010

I Dunno - To Me, It Looks Like She's Looking at My Jizz in Her Hand

Earlier in a post HERE, I sexily remarked the irony re: dissing Obama for reading from a teleprompter while reading from one's own notes. This guy points it out too, and goes one further by claiming she was reading answers off of her hand during the post-speech "interview."

I doubt that's true. But I will say I'm already sick of her "Scott Brown got elected because he's a regular guy with a truck" routine. The last time I checked, he was a state Senator before being elected to the US Senate. And I've known tons of dudes with trucks in my life; at no time did I think "well, he has a truck, so I sure do wish he had a hand in our collective security and financial welfare." I mean, THIS GUY has a truck - should that make HIM a Senator?

No comments: