Thursday, February 25, 2010

Marley and Me part I

 guest post by illWill

At first I thought Marley grading me was lame. After I realized that it is actually lame, I can't have my brothers buddy looking so lame. So I am grading him:

IllWill




A game effort. Thanks. I have some thoughts. Doubtful.



1. Avoid ALL CAPS. It's a lazy route to emphasis. Didn't know the blog had to follow the Chicago Style Manuel.

2. Unabomber, not "Unibomber" Didnt have time to google how to spell Unibomber as I was too busy trying to buy your album online. But since you were in a band before the internet, it was tough.

3. Attention to detail is important. I read "Fuck it, here loss" and immediately began looking for the loss. That's actually what he said, ass.

4. The story is kind of faggotty (you don't want to say this - "of course I was ecstatic" - about getting a call from another man). I'm left to wonder exactly how much "Greg has had [your] back." You have seen him. I have been locked up, but noone can handle a man like Xmastime. Hence his current relationship status..

5. "Senior year was the tits" and "general ballyhoo"? One minute, you're Ethel Merman and the next you're Lord Palmerston. We call that versatility.



C+ If you didnt tear up after that story, you don't believe in America.
 
 

1 comment:

Xmastime said...

Marley hates America!!!!