Thursday, February 25, 2010

People Xmastime Likes - The Rambler

  guest post by MARLEY


Just another one stuck in your file
And then dropped like I was bile


Does one ever really hold bile?

Won't give you that piece of me
You've got to come take it
Can't let myself really see
So I'll just fake it


There is a scene in Disclosure where Demi Moore actually is starting to fellate Michael Douglas, and he says, "No, no." And he gets up and out of fealty to his wife, he resists.



I didn't buy that and I don't buy The Rambler's "fake" orgasm.

Laurina was a girl I met in New York in the program. She was dark, jaded, beautiful, and damaged. Naturally I fell for her -- The Rambler

She worked in the hospital and we were on the seventh floor sitting in the cafeteria breaking up. Both of us dressed in our uniforms. She in her usual hospital garb, a blue skirt and a blue blouse with her Social Services ID badge pinned to her chest and me in my normal office greens. Her tall lanky body was awkward and uncomfortable in the small red plastic chair, her skin was translucent, and her big apprehensive gray eyes were trapped underneath tortoise shell oval glasses. God, I didn’t want to hurt her -- Ethan Hawke, Ash Wednesday

No comments: