Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Best Macaroni 'n Cheese in the City?

I've had S'MAC on my mind since Sistatime! was talking about it a few weeks ago with me. Apparently after having a brother that lives in Brooklyn for 12 years, it turns out she finally has a reason to visit NYC. Awesome!

Dying to try it. Unfortunately for me, the only macaroni and cheese I've had on this list is from Dumont. Whish was okay. Don't recall being in love with it.

On a side note, I was at KFC yesterday (kill me) and while I can give a two-thumbs up to their newest item, the boneless fillet, I was shocked to see a girl next to me not only put ketchup on her fried chicken (quel HORRORS!!!!), but in her macaroni and cheese!  Which, I must say, much like sober coitus will be when/if it ever happens, is a first for me.

No comments: