Friday, March 12, 2010

Xmastime TV Notes

Incredibly, there are actually two network sitcoms on that might be watchable: ABC's The Middle and Modern Family. The Middle has two parents that are actually funny (plus Patricia Heaton is on my Senior Division List), albeit the plots I've seen so far are fairly run-of-the mill. The youngest kid is funny, and the daughter has an anteater face, and you know how Xmas likes his womens to have animal faces.

As for Modern Family, I'll give anything that has Al Bundy (Dutch) a chance, and of course the show is helped out by having the bordering on the insanely , you gottabeshittingme hot Sophia Vergara, whose luscious titties I first spied in Soul Plane.

I keep trying to watch the Jay Mohr show, Unmarried Man or something, simply cause I wanna hang some nuts on his ex-wife, but it's pretty fucking unbearable.

Hey look, another reason to link to the single greatest scene in movie history!

4 comments:

katie said...

I am loving Modern Family. First sitcom in years that makes me laugh out loud & pee my pants.
Ty Burrell's character is what makes the show, in my opinion.

Kiko Jones said...

FYI, Paula Marshall is quite naked in an episode of Californication in which she is doing the horizontal mambo with David Duchovny.

That pic of Ms. Vergara is old. But yeah, she's still hot.

And rounding out the trifecta, yes, I would do Julie Bowen. Absolutely.

Kiko Jones said...

And here is Ms. Marshall in the buff in the aforementioned Californication scene:
http://www.dalealplay.com/informaciondecontenido.php?con=103634

You're welcome.

Xmastime said...

KJ: MVP!!!! :)