Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Charlie Daniels' Fans Understand What Needs to be Done to Control Obama's Keynesian Use of the Accelerator Effect

from his latest:

Hi Charlie,

I have prayed about President Obama alot.  I know that God allowed him for whatever reason to get elected but as you say, God is in control of the situation.   I have also prayed that if Obama is going to do harm to this country, that God will take him out.  I don't want his daughters to go through losing a father but I don't want my country to be destroyed either. So, if something happens to Obama and it's of natural causes, God has dealt with him, the same way he dealt with Nabal in the old testament.   I will continue to pray about the president and the harm that is happening to this country.

1 comment:

Pops said...

*facepalm*