Monday, April 19, 2010

Go Wildcats

I've always thought myself to favor the older ladies. I was a bit into "cougars" before the term was ass-ridden into pop cultural meaninglessness. I've never really paid attention to all the chicks 10+ years my junior traipsing around.

Meanwhile, a few days ago I mentioned to a friend that I've started to really notice the young ladies in this city, and maybe I should turn my attention on them.

So imagine my surprise this morning when I found myself on an Amtrak train outta DC surrounded by a USA Wildcats team; high school girls on their way to a cheering competition in Boston.

What does all mean? It means that not only does Xmastime not get he wants, but he gets what he wants dangled in front of him by the hands of an angry, taunting God. Perfect.

No comments: