Friday, April 02, 2010

I Have Lived Long Enough to Know I Have Seen Too Much

(On the bus, woman to her little kid)

Mom: You wanna go to McDonalds?
Kid: Nah.
Mom: Really? You don't want fries and chicken mcnuggets?
Kid: No.

What the ... What planet am I living on?

I also see that people are trying to get rid of Ronald McDonald, since of course he's the reason their kids are little fat shits. Yeah, I remember as a kid being willing to do anything some strange clown told me to.

"What's he doing, eating fries? Yeah, me too. Gimme some fries, looks awesome. He now wants us to rob a liquor store? Well, if a clown is into that, then put me down, I'm in. He's licking dicks? In. Boom. Done."

It's worth noting that the original Ronald McDonald, Willard Scott, got fired for becoming too fat.

No comments: