Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Laura Bush

Writes in her inexplicably existing memoirs about the time some dumb motherfucker was asshole enough to be on the road the same time she was, probably a Muslim (or, as they're called in West Texas, a "Chicano.")
“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says. “The whole time,” she adds later, “I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”
That's SO like a Bush, isn't it? Even in their worst moments, all they can think about is other people's welfare. When people wonder "Why come America rocks so hard?", all you gotta do is point to this family and say "thank you."


Side note - where else have I heard that, "Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again?

Heh heh heh. I'm naughty!

Side note to side note - you know I mean while fucking, right?

No comments: