Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hubba Hubba

Lane Kiffin gets a lot of shit for being a guy that is on his 3rd team in 6 months, having skipped out on the University of Tennessee despite giving long speeches to his players about loyalty and promising he'd always be there for them, and somehow commanding $4M a year from USC despite having a career record of 12-21 overall and becoming generally known for being a fucking shithead. Before tonight, I was on board with the whole "why the fuck is this guy so incredibly sought after as a head coach?" sentiment.

Oh, by the way, this is a photo of his wife, whom I had never seen before tonight.



Hmm. In taking another look at Kiffin's coaching record just now, I'd like to go on record as stating him to be a goddam football genius, and would like to offer him $5M to coach my team here at my loft. Hey, I was wrong, the guy knows the game and is a proven winner.

No comments: