Friday, May 07, 2010

I Bow to FOX News

I flipped over from the Yankees game to Bill Maher, and was only kinda paying attention until I heard him introduce someone on the panel with "she's from FOX News..." and my dick jumped up "yEEEEEEEsssssssss?????" And it's this smoking hot bitch, Alexis Glick.

FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!

The right wing gets all of these hot bitches!!  What the fuck?!??!?!!? I've never even heard of this chick - she's isn't even on their fucking starting team, and the best we have it the godmother of the muffintop, Janeane Garafalo. Fucking hell. I don't believe there's a God, because I refuse to believe that if he did exist he'd say "okay, you guys are horrible for the entire world, and hypocritically live lives that run counter to my teachings, so...tell ya what, I'll give you all the hot women with fucking awesome tits too."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKK!!!!!

Also, I'm surprised at how unfunny she is, considering I assume THIS IS HER FATHER.

No comments: