Saturday, May 08, 2010

I'm Rich! Fuck You, Suckahs!!!!!!!

Just got this email from some almost-dead stranger!

Hello,

My name is Mrs. Debbie Winters . I am 81years old and I was diagnosed for
cancer for about 2 years ago. I will be going in for an operation later
today. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $36.658m (Thirty Six Millions Six
Hundred Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars) to you for the good work
of the lord.

Contact my lawyer with this email:

Name: Barrister. Gibson Rogers
Email:(****************@gmail.com)

Tell him that I have WILLED US$36.658M to you by quoting my personal
reference number KT/QMS/391/7102/GWRI/******/*****

As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be able
to recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank. Be informed
also that i have paid for the state tax on this money to be transferred to
you.

Meanwhile you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as
i really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day.Please do pray to God
for my recovery. My friend please do not send me any email as you are to
send my barrister an email directly.

God Bless

Regards,
Mrs. Debbie Winters.

No comments: