Friday, May 14, 2010

Incredibly, I Was Even Gayer at 21

Journal Entry

May 26, 1994 10:00am Tappahannock, VA

I just drank a bottle of wine. I told myself I'd have it done by the time we got to Cherry Hill, but I was done with it by the time we got out of town. Are we larger than we think? Does everything actually come from us? Or vice versa? For example, people believe that religion is greater than themselves, that we come from God and religion.  But look at the images we have of God. He is in OUR image, WE created the vision. Yet we are led to believe that we were created in his vision...by a book that was written by, ta-da!...us.  Ahh, life. It's not the life you're given, it's the life you take. Life is good, and I could be dead tomorrow. Seriously, I need to call ________ and dump her this afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since my conversion to Islam I must now randomly kill you for such blasphemy.

Anonymous said...

Well if you'd read and get to a bible teaching church, you might be in a better position to make an informed decision rather than that of a 21 year old who is half in the bag. Wake up sleeper. Time is passing and so are we.

Don't mistake the murders and horrible deaths and natural disasters and freak accidents and horrible diseases as the hand of God. You are looking at the World, the flesh and spiritual forces which HATE man. God already did a HUGE thing by taking your second of life and extending to you a most wonderful invitation which you quickly turned down, thinking your thoughts and actions to be above Gods. You still have time to rethink without the wine on board.
Get yourself better informed and stop being so damn negative. DO SOMETHING POSITIVE. Make a change.

"The fool has said in his heart that there is no God."

"The foolishness of God is far wiser than the greatest wisdom of men."