Sunday, May 09, 2010

Oh, Come the Fuck On

Today I see that someone at What Would Tyler Durden Do? "borrowed" one of my jokes from this week.

Xmastime last Monday:
This weekend I mentioned to someone how self-deprecating I am. Except that, in a moment of malapropism, I said how "self-defecating" I am. Awesome.
 WWTDD today:
one time I had an actress tell me her favorite quality about her self was her self-defecating sense of humor. 
And now, it turns out Liam Gallagher is a fan too.

Xmastime ASKETH a week and a half ago:
I wonder when the definitive 1963-1969 Beatles movie is gonna be made. I mean I know those years are incredibly well-documented already, but, as I mentioned HERE, there's so much there that you should be able to make an incredibly compelling 2 1/2 hour flick. It would have everything in it.
Xmastime receiveth:
Some things just make sense: Liam Gallagher is set to produce a new film based on the 1972 book The Longest Cocktail Party: An Insider's Diary of the Beatles, Their Million Dollar Apple Empire and Its Wild Rise and Fall by one-time Apple Records PR man Richard DiLello. 
Can we all just get together and admit that I am running the fucking world? Please? Shouldn't that be Step 1 here?

No comments: