Thursday, May 20, 2010

Questionable Choices.

When I first read about these two fucking freaks, my first thought was to be pissed off; that being born ugly is hard enough, but to voluntarily choose it is a fucking crime.

But after a minute I realized hey, like with good looking guys being gay, that's two fewer dudes to compete with for "the good stuff." Thanks, fellas!

JERRY: Is he from the future?
ELAINE: No, he just shaves his head. I think it's pretty gutsy.
GEORGE: Listen, sweetheart, let me tell you a little something about guts. (points to his own head)  This is guts.
ELAINE: What? Clinging to some scraps?
GEORGE: These are not "scraps." These are historic remains of a once great society of hair.
ELAINE: He's not bald. Look! (shows Kurt's driver's license) He's got a full head of hair.
JERRY: So he just shaves his head for no reason?
GEORGE: That's like using a wheelchair for the fun of it!
ELAINE: And he's growing it in just for me. (Happily) It's mine. It's all mine.
JERRY: It's just hair.
ELAINE: It's not just hair! Look!
JERRY: It's brown.
ELAINE: It's chestnut with auburn highlights!
JERRY: So?
ELAINE: You're not around women. You don't know how important a man's hair is. (catches herself, remembers George is on couch behind her) I'm sorry, George, but it's true.
GEORGE:
(close to tears) I knew it.

No comments: