Monday, June 28, 2010

The Rational Herdsmen

Lost in all my DT-mania is that another super-slice band of mine played at the reunion, The Rational Herdsmen. About once a year I play their debut ep back to back with DT's debut ep and try to figure out which one's better, and every year I'm stumped. So it was a thrill for me Saturday to not only see them play, but to meet them, and I was incredibly gobsmacked that they had seen the video I had posted on Xmastime a few months ago for their classic Through the Grate, and they all got a kick out of it. So I'm reposting here.

Also, their 1985 ep Out to Pasture is apparently going to be for sale soon on Reel to Reel Records, (buy the DT and Undecided records too!!!) and you'll hear it here first when you can be lucky enough to buy it.

No comments: