Thursday, June 10, 2010

What Oil Has Taught Us (A Teachable Moment by Barackmastime)

Just as the Bush administration lifted the curtain on the idea that deep in the bowels of the power of the White House were people that knew a scary amount of shit more than yourself and were brilliant; between Wall Street and now this bullshit we hafta remove any fetish re: private companies are brilliant, unfailing geniuses and retards only work in the government. We have to admit that maybe our lives might be slightly better if smart people went to work for the federal government and not Judd Apatow "movies." We need to admit that it's our precious, privatized "genius" miracle workers who have looked like complete fucking idiots while being unable to a leak which had rather incomprehensively never occurred to them possible before it happened, and when this is all said and done they'll have to have their hands held by the federal government from then on out via regulations/oversight/actually having to notice fines/not have coke sex parties.

Me? I like the sweet stuff. I like a warm, wet one on my face, grinding it's soulful juices into me mouf. I likes to hit it, quit, hit it again, back all up on it, and let the next man get it, and then get it again so I can hear how much better my hittin' it is. You wanna crack down on oil, talk to Obama. Twistin' up some ass? That's my department.

No comments: