Saturday, July 03, 2010

Liverpool

When I saw that it's almost time to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Beatles first playing together I was depressed at how old it made me feel. But then I remembered hold up, they broke up before I was even born, what the fuck do I care? Ha!

But THIS does sound pretty amazing. You know me, I'll prolly hop a trunk steamer (heh heh heh) and attend with some supermodel or high-list celeb beeyotch(es.)
A new milestone in music history will be created in Liverpool at this year's Mathew Street Festival when each song from every Beatles album will be performed in sequence, live on stage.

The tribute to the Fab Four on Monday, 30th August will mark 50 years since the band first played under the name of The Beatles and is one of the highlights for the 18th Mathew Street Festival.

No comments: