Monday, August 16, 2010

Holy Shitter

JERRY: Anywhere in the city?
GEORGE: Anywhere in the city - I'll tell you the best public toilet.
JERRY: Okay.. Fifty-fourth and Sixth?
GEORGE: Sperry Rand Building. 14th floor, Morgan Apparel. Mention my name - she'll give you the key.
JERRY: Alright.. Sixty-fifth and Tenth.
GEORGE: (Scoffs) Are you kidding? Lincoln Center. Alice Tully Hall, the Met. Magnificent facilities.

I wandered over to the Bryant Park blog to vote on some t-shirt for the Fashion Herald and was shocked to see that their bathroom is up for "Best Public Bathroom in the Country." That's fucking incredible to me. I've always loved great bathrooms, it's one reason I wanna become rich enough to live in hotels. How increedible does a bathroom hafta be to have it occur to someone "I really need to let everybody in the country know about this"?

Very impressive.

No comments: